The ASM-990 series can detect alpha, beta, gamma, or x-ray radiation. The fast response and high sensitivity of the Geiger-Mueller tube makes it great as contamination monitor or as a general survey meter.
Key Features (from Fluke)
- Auto-scaling measurement of rate and dose simultaneously, with the capability to record peak rate
- Survey Mode data logging feature allows user to store up to 5 separate survey sequences
- Saved data can be uploaded to a PC via included Infrared Data (IrDA) transmitter
- Easy-to-use multi-function keypad for intuitive menu navigation
- Backlit analog/digital LCD display with full-range audio output capability
- Auto Power-Down feature extends battery life
The detector and probe and cable are used, but come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
1 in stock