The TelePole II instrument model BAK-4170 is a wide range telescopic survey meter with a measuring range of between 0.05 mR/h to 1000 R/h. Combined with an integrated LED in the detector head, the TelePole II meter makes it easier than ever to survey components in dark or dimly lit areas.
Capable of working as a standalone instrument, or being integrated into a larger system using an optional onboard WRM2 radio, the TelePole II meter is a valuable radiation survey tool for a modern nuclear facility or other location with out-of-reach radiological concerns.
- Color coded display featuring large easy to read digits
- Simultaneous display of external and internal detectors
- Simple multi-layered menu for quick selection of command
- Optional WRM2™ system communication
- Integrated BT communication: Alarms(Bracelet) -Reach back -Earphone
- Built in LED to light up dark areas being surveyed
- Interchangeable “smart” detector capabilities
- IP67 rated meter
- Included in listing is the Telepole II external detector model BAK-4280
11′ EXTENTION POLE IS NOT INCLUDED