Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this item.
ISO-CART-II represents a generational advancement over previous models, with improvements in several areas:
- Supports new and “legacy” spectrometry hardware
- Lightweight materials used wherever feasible in the interests of maneuverability.
- Adjustable front and rear track for extra stability even in tight spaces.
- Easy assembled and disassembled for transportation.
- Continuously and easily adjustable detector height and variable tilt adjustment.
- Unrestricted direct detector view of ground for soil assays.
MAESTRO is a multichannel analyzer (MCA) “emulation” software package that is compatible with gamma and alpha spectroscopy systems in a wide variety of industrial, teaching, research, and other scientific applications. As with other ORTEC application software, MAESTRO uses the CONNECTIONS software/firmware layer to facilitate instrument control including hardware control functions, data acquisition, and automation for up to 250 detector systems across a local area network. MAESTRO is an excellent choice for basic spectroscopy applications and comes standard with most ORTEC
IDM-200-V Interchangeable Detector Module
Ideal for field applications such as waste assay.
- Large area 85 mm x 30 mm HPGe crystal.
- High-reliability Stirling cycle cooler cools rapidly to operating temperature.
- Hardened cryostat designed for long operational life.
- Can be temperature cycled at any time, even from partial warm up.
- High performance, digitally stable signal processing.
- “Hot swap” of IDM modules while in operational state – reduced downtime.
- USB 2.0 data communications.
- Continuous data collection, no dead spots, using list mode.
- Low power consumption.
- Low Frequency Rejector (LFR) improves spectrum resolution in noisy environments.
Call for shipping of this unit.