The Harshaw 3500 includes a sample drawer for a single element TLD dosimeter, a linear, programmable heating system and a cooled photomultiplier tube with associated electronics to measure the TL light output. The manually-operated
Harshaw 3500 is used in medical physics, health physics, materials research, food irradiation and industrial applications.
You will have to buy an official version of WINREMS software from Thermo to operate this device.
- Planchet heating incorporates welded thermocouple for best temperature reproducibility
- Heating profile includes pre-heat, acquire and anneal cycles
- Heating temperature capability up to 600 °C (1112 °F)
- 7 decade glowcurve acquisition range
- Optional neutral density filter to extend the high measurement range (would have to be ordered from the manufacturer.