- Eberline SHP-380AB Alpha-Beta Scintillation Hand Probes have a lightweight and rugged design for general purpose survey and frisking. Provides excellent sensitivity to α and Β with minimum interference from Γ backgrounds.
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum
- With a ZnS(Ag) detector for alpha and plastic scintillator detector for beta
- Utilizes a dual phosphor element with excellent discrimination capability between α and Β
- A fine mesh, stainless-steel screen protects the detector face to guard against punctures
- 100cm2 active detector area
- Ergonomic design
These can be converted to a non smart probe.